RE:Sport Plus Package

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Thu Oct 22 1998 - 14:50:21 EDT

Jodi & Norah...

   Sorry, guess I didn't make it obvious enough that I was funnin' with ya. I
know all about opinions and personal choice, just laying the ol' guilt trip on
you ladies for expressing ones against the shiny stuff... I couldn't think of
anything bad to say about the Sport's so I had to make something up: 'plastic'
was a close as I could get ^_^ . Most times my sense of humor is better
experienced in person. It's kind of hard to convey inflection and phoney
heart on sleeve stuff through the e-mail. No offense taken here, none
meant... Just some fun.
   I have noticed that Norah, you seem to be one of those "I can fix
everything" folk. You went WAY out of your way to fix a supposedly wounded
ego, that's sooo sweet of you. Gives me warm fuzzies all over just thinking
about it... ^_^ I gotta go find my own girl like that... maybe if I hang out
at a mall and look sad I can reel one in!

Shaun H.