RE: RE:Sport Plus Package

From: Jason & Norah (janor@ican.net)
Date: Thu Oct 22 1998 - 17:52:46 EDT

<snip>

> That must be it Shaun! We don't like to feel guilty...that would
>imply we've done something wrong, and we women are NEVER wrong. (Are
>we?) hehehe
>
> -Jodi
> jlewis@sharetech.com
> '98 Dakota Sport

Uh, I don't know about that. I'm wrong an awful lot and I'll be the first
to admit it. :) My father and his military training:

"Swallow your pride damn it and aknowledge when your wrong".

"YES SIR!!!"

"You admit it when you're wrong but fight all the way when you know you're
right and can prove it. You better be able to back up your words before
shouting them out."

Funny how I remember that now.

Dak Content: He would have been proud of my choice in trucks.

Norah (happier than ever - only 26 more days to the wedding!)