cc:Mail Link to SMTP Undeliverable Message

From: jgriffith@iceeusa.com
Date: Thu Oct 22 1998 - 22:02:23 EDT

--simple boundary

Message is undeliverable.
Reason: Unable to access cc:Mail Post office.
        Please retry later.
Original text follows:
---------------------

--simple boundary

To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 17:21:44 -0700
From: Brad <bradbike@mailexcite.com>
Subject: Re: DML: RE: Good All Season Tires
Sender: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet4.buffnet.net

Dave,

Take a look at the Eagle GT2's. They are passenger tires, but they Perform wonders and handle really well. The tread wear is 420 and I managed to get 275/60-15 on all corners. For this size You'll need to relocate a grounding screw, but it's easily done.

Remember:
Ratio x width x 2 Divided by 2540
   + Rim Size (15") = Tire Size

examples: 275/60-15= 27.99
           235/70-15= 27.95

---
e:-D

On Thu, 22 Oct 1998 10:46:55 Wisotzkey, Rich wrote: >Dave, >I too run a 2WD truck. For years now I have put a good All-Terrain tire on >my truck and run them all year. They are also sized so I can rotate them >for maximum mileage. I have run the BF Goodrich All-Terrain Radials in the >past and the traction was exceptional. A little more noise that some tires, >but it didn't bother me. Presently, I'm running Goodyear Wrangler GSA's. >Current size is 245/70. With the steering locked they rub the frame a >little. I know how far I can crank the wheel without rubbing and stop at >that point. No problem. >Also, what makes a big difference is placing 500lbs. over the rear axle. >This adds incredible traction to a 2WD truck. I'll do this anytime I'm >going off road into anything "nasty". You'd be suprised what you can go >through like this. This type of tire offers very good on/off road traction >and handling. I believe you would be equally pleased. >Rich - Ashburn, VA > >-----Original Message----- >From: Dave Rench [mailto:renchd@krause.com] >Sent: Thursday, October 22, 1998 12:09 PM >To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net >Subject: DML: Good All Season Tires > > >In the interest of changing the subject 8 ^ ) , I'm due for some new >tires. I've currently got the Goodyear Eagle LS tires in 235/70/15. Since >I live in snow country (WI) and drive a 2WD I have a strong interest in >tires that handle well in snow and ice as well as offering decent dry >traction and handling. To give you a benchmark, I was satisfied with the >Eagles straight line dry traction, thought the wet traction was poor, snow >ice capability was fair, cornering was fair and roadnoise was very good. > >I do very little hauling of significance (weight in the bed that is) and >haven't towed with the truck yet and have no current plans to. I'm >thinking of something in the 245/65 - 255/60 size range (I have 15 X 8 >wheels). > >Suggestions? > >Dave Rench >Black 97 RC SB 5.2, Auto, 3.55 SG, 2WD, Aerochamber muffler, 10" FABM, MSD >8.5MM >

Free web-based email, Forever, From anywhere! http://www.mailexcite.com

--simple boundary--