Re: Jules& Frank= DML Perfromance!!!

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 22 1998 - 20:55:18 EDT

I have kept my mouth shut on this whole deal. I think everyone has gotten
worked up over this (must be a full moon), but I think Mike is on to
something here. It looks to me like this is a win-win situation. Jules makes
some $$$ (and MAY ever learn something he didn't know), Frank gets his TBs
working and the DML gets a great product and some knowledge. I would love to
have one of Jules' TBs, but I work for the Gov't and will never be able to
afford one. This is a way for me to get a great product (never knowing if it
is worthy of Jules' efforts) and Jules still gets some of my $$ in a way.
And, most importantly, the DML grows a little. Just my cheesy .02.

Russ