Re: Jules& Frank= DML Perfromance!!!

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Fri Oct 23 1998 - 00:33:38 EDT

> List, Jules, Bruce, Frank,
> I just thought of something, and perhaps I'm just dilusional, but a lot more
> would get accomplished if we just extinguish flames and work together.

Doesnt sound too bad to me. I would like to hear what Jules has to say
about the lean condition when running larger TB's. I am sure he has
messed around with larger injectors and I would like to hear if he knows
what will work. It might be worth something to him if he carried them in
stock.

Wild Bill
'97 SS/T