Re: Jules Is Sorry And Says It Like He Feels It...

From: Jules Glogovcsan (jghunter@nol.com)
Date: Fri Oct 23 1998 - 01:08:34 EDT

----------
> From: I_hate Jules <ihatejules@hotmail.com>
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: Re: DML: Jules Is Sorry And Says It Like He Feels It...
> Date: Thursday, October 22, 1998 11:25 PM

Let me also apologise as in hind sight the hate page was a knee-jerk thing
> should have resisted.

its absence is all i wish... thank you!

Mike Guzinski... please... remove the ihatejulespage

> In all fairness to Mr. Guzinski it is not him. As far as the anonymos
> thing -- makes it easier to deal with the flames I knew would come.

you were in control...:)

> I will remove the page now

thanks... i mean it!

 that you have spoke "to" us instead of "at"
> us or down to us, even if you had your reasons. Maybe next time you
> retaliate to a flamer you could take your phaser off of wide field and
> zero in on the person youre retaliating to?

i shall attempt to be worthy of its absence... maybe i'll just go ahead and
leave my phaser in its... holster...

> =->jules hater no longer<-= I now have more respect for him.

phew...

> ps: For everyone who sent me stuff for the page I guess you'll have to
> make your own page.

agghhhHH!...

please... can we hold judgement? thanks... i fully recognize (feel) the
power some of you have as administrators/computer guys; re: inet - it is
an interesting power to feel; to be in its clutches... i felt it... didn't
like it at all!![:(]... and prefer it this way :) hope all will come to
agree...thanks

jman

ps: i concede... you won! :)

jules sez: ..."uncle"