RE: Catbacks on an R/T?

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Fri Oct 23 1998 - 11:04:09 EDT

Jim,
The stock R/T "cat back" is a 3 inch system like most of the aftermarket
stuff. It sounds nice IMO and has a Ultra Flo muffler 3" in and out. My
Jury is still out on the two into one inlet Cat though. I dont know of
anyone out there that has changed the Cat (cant do it here in CA) but I am
planning on some bigger dia mandrel bent headpipes as soon as November rolls
around. I just hope the feds dont mind and that theres at least a
reasonable $$/HP gain ratio for it.
BKB