A Lesson in Responsibility...

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Fri Oct 23 1998 - 11:49:34 EDT

   I am impressed that Jules apologized for this fray (even thoug he isn't
totally at fault for it), to that end I was pleasantly surprised and must
apologize myself for underestimating Jules. He could have let the whole thing
just die and came back later without an apology. I don't expect everyone to
feel they owe an apology for anything, but to those that exacerbated the
situation, you would be wise to learn from Jules in how to admit a mistake. I
have no problems with anyone who admits a mistake and am usually willing to
give them another chance, forgiveness is free, hatred and anger have a price
that must be paid for the rest of your life (I had to learn this the hard way).
   Jules, I applaud your apology. I will certainly ask you for a catalog
(even though I'm not intending to turn my truck into a racer) but I don't know
if you can compete with my supplier... he gets me Mopar parts at 10% over
cost, but that doesn't mean you don't have items that Mopar doesn't build!
   I certainly would like to see Frank and Bruces TB project completed as
well, I've always felt that the more you approach a problem from different
directions, the better the solution. It's good to see the list getting back
to Dakota talk. Thank you all for reading this bit o' fluff.

Shaun H.