Re: Plugs and Wires

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Oct 23 1998 - 19:06:55 EDT

No, No, NO!!! It can't be this easy!!! What kind of increase in MPG did
you get??? And just when I was ready to rip out everything -- tbi's,
mufflers, chips, FI strips, stats, cats, pipes, pumps, pistons, plugs,
fans... you name it was *all* going in the pursuit of MPG bliss!

T "all the gas station attendants in N.E. know me by my first name", in
Boston.