RE: RE:Sport Plus Package

From: Heather Mosley (hm15233@academia.swt.edu)
Date: Sat Oct 24 1998 - 16:27:56 EDT

>I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I'm getting the feeling we are
>being snookered here. Can anyone confirm that Jodi and Norah are really
girls?
>No offense, but girls that don't like to shop and drive Kotas! That's like
>heaven on earth :-)
>
>hehehe...
>
>T.

Just because some women know a bit about cars doesn't mean the world is
going to end. I grew up around all men and my brother is a mechanic
(rebuildin his 68 'Cuda) and he taught me how to build my first car (71 Type
III Fastback VW) and of course all the maintenance things that should be
MANDATORY with a new vehicle. Only thing I'm lost with is this new computer
chip stuff that I just don't even want to go near!

Heather
98 Sport "Baby Blue" w/ a touch of Mud (woooo hoooo)