Dumb Blonde Coming Out

From: Heather Mosley (hm15233@academia.swt.edu)
Date: Sat Oct 24 1998 - 16:36:47 EDT

Sheesh, sorry guys, I didn't read the full post before I opened my mouth up
earlier. I saw the ANTI-Shopping and I thought when you said shop you meant
as in the garage.

Anyway, I am back and finally unglued my butt off the drivers seat of my new
baby. I AM SO IN LOVE! As you all have heard, we had flooding really bad
down here last weekend. Well, I took advantage of this situation and
ventured through the mudstricken areas of Central Texas. Talk about a turn
on. Sliding in the mud, spittin it up in the air with your
tires...splashing through mucky water....*sigh* all this and driving a
Dakota to boot! Then the next night my friend and I decided to go cruise
the streets of Austin, our lovely capital and well, I was driving around and
there was this parking lot near 6th street (full of bars) and I THOUGHT it
was an entrance to the parking lot and well...my friend informed me "did you
not see the curb there?" I didn't even FEEL the dang curb....*GRIN*. I
have only found ONE problem with my new little baby...no good lookin' man
came with it :( Guess I gotta buy one of those separate.

????Question...even though they say the scotch guard the upholstery, should
I do it again?

Heather
98 Sport 4cyl "Baby Blue" 5spd
(I'll take a pic soon and scan it and put on my website)
http://members.tripod.com/~DisneyanaWorld

(updating it as soon as I finish emailin)