Re: Speed Limiter

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Mon Oct 26 1998 - 19:28:36 EST

Well, the Jet chip takes it out of chevys. Its one of the benifits they
list of having a Jet chip. Besides mine isnt even at 113, which is where
the Mopar tech line told me it should be. It is more like 105. At some
point I plan on putting a blower on this thing, like Patric. I also
intend on getting it fast. Fast enough to where I dont want to do my 1/4
mile and then right as I go to slow down, it hits speed limiter (which
cuts off the fuel) and it detonates like mad and does great stuff for my
engine. Sure dont have that problem now with my 86 mph trap speed but you
know. I think the aftermarket sucks for us Dodge guys. We have the
coolest trucks but the worst aftermarket.

Bill
'97 SS/T