Re: Hockey and stuff and VW's

From: Michael Fleigle (fleigle@www.hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 26 1998 - 22:26:51 EST

Brad is correct, I forgot all about the dual carbs. I think one had a
progressive two barrel carb which costs around $250-$300.

Fleg
93 Dodge Dakota
69 Baja Bug

If ya wanna see some info on my bug it can be found here
http://members.xoom.com/Fleg

>Oh yes, you tell the truth, except the motor costs a little more then
$500.
The twin carbs alone cost $600, but you are right, VW's can be built to
haul
some serious ass. I used to be into them bigtime, inbetween Mopars that
is,
and I know of at least three street VW's running in the low 12's, high
11's
right now. No Turbo, no nitrous. Just big, high winding cubic
centimeters!
And there was one around a couple years ago running mid to high 10's
with a
turbo. Yes it was streetable.

Brad>