Cecil County Information

From: Scott Miller (kmiller@mail.cvn.net)
Date: Mon Oct 26 1998 - 23:43:56 EST

O.K. everyone, here is some information

Gates open at 8:00a.m.
Racing Starts at 9:00a.m.
Run till 4:00p.m.

This is a test and tune only. From what Shane Baker has told me, it is $35
to run. He said on a good day, with an average crowd, you should be able to
get 25-30 runs down the 1/4mi.

Shane and I are meeting at Toys R Us at 7:00 a.m. in York (right off route
30)

So far, it is:

Shane Baker
Scott Miller (me)
Mike D
Boog (not sure of the real name :~)
Mike Catlin
Rich
and possibly Jodi???

Talk to you all soon. If you need directions, let me know and I will try
and find the best way for you to come. Oh yeah, Cecil County Dragway is
located in Elkton, PA - if that helps any.

Later

Scott Miller
Shelby Dakota #322