Re: Re: RE: M1s was TB gasket trims and etc...

From: Jules Glogovcsan (jghunter@nol.com)
Date: Tue Oct 27 1998 - 02:17:39 EST

----------
> From: William Blount Arthur <m990198@nadn.navy.mil>
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: Re: DML: Re: RE: M1s was TB gasket trims and etc...
> Date: Monday, October 26, 1998 11:21 PM
>
> > pretty impressive to see a victor jr looking-thing that bolts on to the
> > magnum and there sits a tbi and it runs... like real happy... but isn't
> > bolt on... sensors need to be added...
> >
> So what all is involve in adding sensors? Is this a machine shop type
> deal or can I do it in the yard ya know? Oh, how much would these things
> run anyways?

best bet for the ACT is to add a boss, you can drill & tap for approp
pipe... boss lets you position tip for least laminar disruption in port
wall air flow's boundry layers... where flow is slowest... i drill and tap
NO thin wall castings as C/L walk will cause leaks... heliarc first/or go
to machine shop and run part at super slow mill speed...

there are others... but not having turn keyed one myself not sure of all

adapter is a ROYAL pain...

inj can be done in drill press... but a mill for best results...

we are shipping catalogs and credit cards are back ordered inexcess of
300... but shipping...

dml@$2.50 cash or cc shipping first batch... hope this helps some in
mail...

jam'n