Re: Re: Wheels [reply]

From: Garth Turner (garth_turner@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 27 1998 - 20:55:28 EST

It sounds as if you have the front factory plastic fender flares on the
truck?

I have a 16x7 rim on FRONT with 5 1/2" b/s and a 225/55/16 tire -not
sure of section width but is surely less than 10". I don't have the
additional factory flares and my tire edge is dead even with the fender
edge. Your rim would be an additional 1/2" out and the tire sidewall
another 1/2" beyond this on my 97. I want to put on the same 8" rim as
yours but am concerned that it will stick out. Can you confirm?

Thanks,
Garth