Trouble Codes

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Tue Oct 27 1998 - 21:45:54 EST

Ok, I have a 3.9L '97 sport...I was riding tonight and I saw the Check
Engine Light come on...I tried to pull the codes by turning the key on off
on off on and instead of the CEL flashing, I noticed the number 12 come up
on the odometer. I guess this is how the codes are displayed on
97+...Anyway, does anyone know what this code means? My truck has been
running normal except in the last 2 weeks it started knocking and it keeps
getting louder and louder as the days go by. I've got plenty of oil.

Ben Vaughan

webmaster@dakattack.com
http://www.dakattack.com
ICQ #: 558772
AOL Nickname: AttackDak
Why is the sun on the Raisin Bran box wearing sunglasses?