paint question

From: Harold Poylio (poyleeoh@win.bright.net)
Date: Wed Oct 28 1998 - 00:46:58 EST

I know it is an old topic, but how has Chrysler been about taking care of
paint peeling? I have a 94 Dak with the silver , and just a little of the
blue peeling off of it, I spoke with the service rep at the dealer, he refered
me to Chrysler, they refered me back, to make an appointment with the district
manager. Details being, I'm the second owner, and I have 114,500 miles on
this, from what I've been told, it sounds like I just might be seeing a
check out of this?? I hope I get something out of it!

M Poylio
94 SLT
soon to have a complete paintjob! (I hope)