Re: RE: JET opinion * Your opinion wanted???

From: Jules Glogovcsan (jghunter@nol.com)
Date: Fri Oct 30 1998 - 03:45:03 EST

----------
> From: Vincent Heckathorn <victorylane@iwaynet.net>
.>
> > James,
> > I run a JETII on my R/T. I do not have any actual dyno data for the
JETII
> > (may be able to generate some though) but my ETs have dropped and I can
feel
> > the midrange improvement. WOT is supposedly affected too, and I
think it
> > is, but its hard to feel other than dyno/track testing. The JET
seems
> > (IMO) to set you up for more mods but Isnt as aggressive timing wise as
> > think it should be. .

jam'n was scratching is head tonite...

i was thinking about this while pounding my beat down in my machine shop...
the jet timing thing...

if they can put in 4 degress... why can't they just make it 8 or 10 or 12
or 14 more...

why don't someone pose this question to them and see whats up and then post
the response for us all...?

jam'n

.