Re: RE: JET opinion * Your opinion wanted???

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Fri Oct 30 1998 - 10:48:55 EST

Jets definatly change the WOT curves too. I mean, my times at the track
prove that. Also, Like I said, you really need something if you are
putting headers and all that junk on there. If the truck still had the
same amount of gas and more air, well, it wouldnt know and it would just
run lean at WOT.

Bill