Re: RE: JET opinion (for Jules)

From: O26ON4@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 01 1998 - 09:06:27 EST

<< i was thinking about this while pounding my beat down in my machine shop...
 the jet timing thing...
 if they can put in 4 degress... why can't they just make it 8 or 10 or 12
 or 14 more...
 why don't someone pose this question to them and see whats up and then post
 the response for us all...?

 jam'n >>

While talking to Superchips, they suggested one possible way Jet was getting
more timing was to fool the computer by making it "think" the engine was
running cooler than it actually was, which may increase timing by a preset
amount. That may explain why they can't give more than 4 degrees.

Steve in Houston

P.S. You did mean "pounding my 'B'eat and not 'M'...", Just checking, thought
you may have been thinking about Heather <g>