Re: Re: Spark Plug <.cap & rotor ? > Boog!

From: brian duffey (brian.duffey@intelsat.int)
Date: Tue Nov 03 1998 - 01:04:00 EST

Boog,

Where did you get your B/W cap & rotor, Western Auto?
(H*ll, I thought they went out of business years ago!)

BTW, ever go down to Speed Unlimited in Morningside Md. ? (Across from
Andrews AFB)
They carry Accel parts, maybe I'll check with them. If you've never been
down there, check them out. They carry a pretty good range of performance
parts & have reasonable prices (not great, but pretty good).

Later,

Duff
-------------
Original Text
From BOOG318@SMTPGATE {Boog318@aol.com}, on 2/11/98 07:00:
To: DAKOTA-T@SMTPGATE {dakota-truck@buffnet.net}

Duff
Western Auto carries Wells ingnition parts, which offers a brass cap, Accel
has a brass cap, but you have to find someone that stocks it. Western Auto
could get you one, but you can order one through summit for less. Shlepp
Boys
will probably give you the wrong one. I have the B/W brass cap and rotor and
It does well for only $8.00
Ttyl
Boog