Re: Latest News-- UPDATE! [reply]

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Sun Nov 01 1998 - 12:07:19 EST

At 02:53 AM 11/1/98 , you wrote:

Well, my old 486 crashed fatally and I was off-line for three and a half
days while I built a new 300 megahertz-me screamer. First thing I did when
I got back on-line was get my mail. Almost 800 messages!! Y'all have been
*real* busy :-) Not complaining about all the non-Dak threads. I enjoy them
all. Gave me a good test bed for my new 'puter.

Dak content:
>When I have the annual rust proofing respray, I remove the liner,
>clean out any accumulated dirt and have them spray the complete bed.
>At least, it will not rust.

Best argument yet for a spray in.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail,net