Re: [Fwd: ]

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@mci.com)
Date: Wed Nov 04 1998 - 17:56:13 EST

>Your post reads, "If you want more horsepower, buy the v 10", the very
>last line. True? If only it were available like the "Copperhead" concept
>Dakota. I would have paid extra for an option like that. Alan s.

I've seen an article in a magazine that listed every part you needed to drop
a V10 into a Ram 1500... but not a Dak... that would be a real cool
project... but use the all-aluminum Viper V10 instead of the Iron truck
V10...

of course an all-aluminum Hemi crate motor would be an awsome swap as
well....

I'm picturing a slammed Dak R/T w/ 18" rims & tires... the brakes from
Carrol Shelby's SP 360 Durango... including the rear discs when available...

hmmmm....

Gary Shook