Re: JBA'S

From: Jason & Sarah (Jpm699@email.msn.com)
Date: Thu Nov 05 1998 - 12:04:04 EST

I just use my truck for driving around town and I have had the headers on
for apprx 3 months. The MPG has'nt changed at all. The truck just does'ent
feel any different at all. Who cares about a tenth of a second at the track
if I can't feel any difference when I'm driving it. I felt a bigger
performance increase after installing the K&N. That whole setup was $60
compared to the $400 for the headers.

Jason
98 CC, 4X4, 3.92, SLT+, 318