Re: Now this is an R/T!

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Thu Nov 05 1998 - 16:35:17 EST

Lance,
Woah Tiger...sorry if I came across sounding like I was criticizing...not at
all...I think you are doing a great job with the mag...I only meant the part
about you making them have more daks in a kidding manner...I know you are
not the owner of Mcmullen Argus and that you can't do that...My post's sole
intent was to be a joke...Sorry if it sounded like something else! Also, on
page 74 of the Dec. 98 MT, who's Dak is that in the upper corner? Looks
pretty nice! Any specs on it that you can remember? Did you show him the way
of the DML? ;-)
See ya,

Ben Vaughan
www.dakattack.com
webmaster@dakattack.com
ICQ: 558772
AOL: AttackDak
--Why does the sun on the Raisin Bran cereal box wear sunglasses?
--Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?