Damn! It's hot in here!!

From: Thomas Vacchino (tommyv@thecia.net)
Date: Fri Nov 06 1998 - 06:56:46 EST

Ok my question is two-fold about engine compartments here.
1. What does anyone recommend for cleaning the engine/ engine
compartment?
Types of cleaners, powerhoses anything like that.

2. Considering I 'm not planning on putting headers on my DAK. Would it
be beneficial at all to have my Stock ones Coated to keep underhood
temps down? Not to mention they would look better. I was looking at
header wrap, But my speed shop said it would be a waste of
time??........Comments?

"psychonaut"