Re: Headers: Mopar Vs JBA/Gibson

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 06 1998 - 18:08:20 EST

Whit,

  Thank you sooo much for posting that. I called Tom @ Mike Leach (guess that
is the name of their company). He quoted me $330 for my 97 318 4X4 CC. If
these are truely the same as the Mopar you just saved me a TON of $$. They
are the long style and include the tri-y (whatever that is). He even went on
to tell me the only trouble would be with a bolt on the passenger side under
the floorboard. He sounded like he knew exactly what my truck looked like and
knew all the kinks. I will order them Monday. He quaranteed that l would
notice a seat of the pants gain.

Russ