Re: Synthetic fluids

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 08 1998 - 16:31:23 EST

Auto, you mean automatic transmission?? Amsoil does make a synthetic ATF
fluid that reduces temperatures 20-50 degrees and provides up to 5x's the
service life of normal ATF's! There ATF applications covers all Chrysler ATF
Plus requirements. I am currently running Amsoil ATF in my T-case. Sure grip,
you mean for differential fluids?? I am running Amsoil 75W90 sythetic gear
lube in my front and rear diffs. Applications that require GL-5 gear lube,
those with limited slip differentials, as I have, all Amsoil gear lube meets
and exceeds these standards. I usually have my front and rear diffs serviced
at the local oil crap house, but this last time I wanted to swap in Amsoil
myself. After pumping out thick nasty blue gear lube that these oil change
places use, I realized how much better the Amsoil would be. Amsoil is very
thin but provides exceptionally great lubrication and protection.
Kyle
Anymore questions let me know!