Re: EGR

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 10 1998 - 05:24:13 EST

In a message dated 11/10/98 3:04:12 AM Eastern Standard Time, tigers@bserv.com
writes:

<< so then, the big question is, is it ok to block it off like the 5.0 guys
>do? I mean, as far as the computer is concerned.
>
>Bill
>'97 SS/T

 I didn't know the '97 SS/T still had the EGR. If it
 does, I'd give it a try and see how everything runs. >>
Yeah, the 97 have one. Ive blocked mine off in the past, it actually helped
when I switched from stock to dual exhaust. My exhaust guy showed me the
difference, I didnt believe him till I did it. When I got my headers I
unblocked it. Havent tried it blocked with the headers yet.
Eric