Trans cooler ?

From: Garret W Lewis (ladysmithgwl@juno.com)
Date: Tue Nov 10 1998 - 07:21:53 EST

going to the radiator? So I assume I already have a trans cooler of
sort.
Should l still install a secondary cooler or is this one good enough?

Basically all autos cool the trans fluid through the existing radiator.
Therefore, all autos have a trans cooler of sorts. When people talk
about a trans cooler they are usually talking about the auxiliary cooler
(factory or after market) that provides additional cooling to the ATF.
If you are planning to tow or do any heavy duty type stuff with your Dak,
I would recommend putting on an aux cooler. I tow with my Dak, so I
installed a trans cooler. You can check out my install on my web site.

Garret Lewis
ladysmithgwl@juno.com
http://members.tripod.com/~garretl

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]