Re: Real Dakotas

From: RMerullo (merullo@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu Nov 12 1998 - 10:17:39 EST

I doubt that there is much difference (probably none, actually) in speed
between old and new Dakotas, but all you have to do is park one of each
side-by-side and do some quick measurements to figure out that the cabs and
cargo boxes of the old Dakotas are larger.

The new Dakotas look great, but I never thought that the old ones were
unappealing either. In my opinion, the superficial makeover probably wasnt
quite worth losing those few inches of room. Now the superior new
instrument clusters and climate controls, that's a different story...