HVAC broke (was: Real Dakotas)

From: Michael Meyerhoff (mmeye@umr.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 12 1998 - 12:43:40 EST

At 10:17 AM 11/12/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I doubt that there is much difference (probably none, actually) in speed
>between old and new Dakotas, but all you have to do is park one of each
>side-by-side and do some quick measurements to figure out that the cabs and
>cargo boxes of the old Dakotas are larger.

The newer ones are supposed to have 3" more width and about 300 lbs more
weight if I remember right.

I agree with you about the HVAC /cluster...

My 92s HVAC isn't working right now. Its stuck on defrost. If I push a
vent button nothing happens. I'll take it all apart this weekend and have
a look. Anybody have this happen and have any suggestions???

Thanks,
mm
   // | | \\ Mike Meyerhoff
{ }|| | | ||{ } mmeye@umr.edu