RE: Re: 46RE Shift Kit

From: Alan J. Thompson (vladimir@texas.net)
Date: Thu Nov 12 1998 - 20:29:32 EST

I installed the Mopar kit, I wish now that I had not. Although I get
extremely hard shifts, it only occurs if you let the trans shift on its own.
If you shift it manually, if shifts as before the kit was installed.
Something else that is irritating is that fact the trans shifts when it gets
damn good and ready from 2nd to 3rd. Just be aware, I am considering trying
the Transgo kit, even now.

VLAD
96 Indy
"FASRAM"