Re: RE: RE: Re: MPI Intake - Torque Effects? Was: mpg Effects

From: Jules Glogovcsan (jghunter@nol.com)
Date: Fri Nov 13 1998 - 01:37:25 EST

----------
> From: Bridges, Bruce <bbridges@alarismed.com>
> To: 'dakota-truck@buffnet.net'
> Subject: DML: RE: RE: Re: MPI Intake - Torque Effects? Was: mpg
Effects
> Date: Tuesday, November 10, 1998 12:11 PM
>
> GS,
> Yes, extensively. Used
> the dremel while the vacuum was running and did a massive inspection
> afterwards. Couldnt find so much as a spec of Al in the intake
afterwards
> (the horror) I wasnt exactly happy to do it,

ohh-huh... i can relate!... done several mods on al intakes, blowers etc...
installed... with vac and i, too wasnt exactly happy to do it, makes you
shiver...gawd... am i really doing this... but once done and sorta
convinced no al ants... never too proud... but the job got done.

i can relate! :)

a rag with axle grease on it stuffed in the holes, then the vac... and a
lot of care.... safe bet...

jam'n