Re: V-8 owners... true duals with a catalytic converter

From: Scott Miller (kmiller@mail.cvn.net)
Date: Sat Nov 14 1998 - 06:06:45 EST

I did this with my Shelby. The cat was already taken off when I bought the
truck. I blew the old exhaust out, and I put true dual Flowmaster 3-chamber
mufflers on. It's pretty mellow actually, until I lay into the throttle,
then it sounds pretty loud. At 65 on the highway, I can hear the radio and
carry a conversation, until I take it out of OD. Any more info needed, let
me know

Later

Scott Miller

<Signature> http://members.tripod.com/~racetruck/sig.txt