Dyno numbers

From: Eric (erich@dhc.net)
Date: Sat Nov 14 1998 - 18:55:12 EST

I need some help here to compare dyno # with somebody else that have dyno tested a complete stock R/T 5.9 and a regular 5.2. I dyno tested my -99 R/T CC 5.9 today and got really disappointed. Here are some numbers:

3700rpm / 247ft/lb torque
4700rpm / 189 HP

This is @ rearwheel. We attached a K/N cone filter right on the round baffle on the TB, HP increased with 1 (one) HP.
Please get back to me with some # that I can compare with, I think the factory have installed a 5.2 in my truck. I will check it at work on Monday, and if they have..............well lawsue comes to mind, because they charge me $1585 extra for a 5.9
I would like if you could e-mail me direct instead of to the list.

Swede at Huffines Dodge