RE: TB list, stage ONE Only!

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Sun Nov 15 1998 - 10:46:15 EST

Eric,
Bruce Bridges is actually the keeper of the list. Bruce will actually be
assembling the units so send him a post and we will get you one. The price,
$90.00 per
TB. Whether it is a Stage I, Stage II or future stages, the price is the
same. I was actually working on a new one on Saturday that incorporates even
bigger plates
and includes some shrouding of the blades so flow at low throttle settings
matches the factory, but hopefully at WOT, flow will be a lot greater. Blade
size, is a
true 52 MM. Not done yet, but will be soon. We also have two with the air
horns removed, hopefully we will have some results by next weekend.
        Frank