RE: TB list, stage ONE Only!

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Sun Nov 15 1998 - 23:12:21 EST

Frank -

Whenever you and Bruce start talkin' about all this up and coming TB stuff
, for some reason I get a flash of a scene from "The Life of Brian" .

You know , the scene where Brian's mom has just caught him with a woman and
then opens the shutters and there is a crowd of people who are proclaiming
him the messiah ?

Then she says "He's NOT the Messiah , he's a very naughty boy!"

Don't ask me why I think of this , it just happens.....maybe I need some
more advil...

Keep up the great work on this thing !!

At 07:46 AM 11/15/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Eric,
>Bruce Bridges is actually the keeper of the list. Bruce will actually be
>assembling the units so send him a post and we will get you one. The price,
>$90.00 per
>TB. Whether it is a Stage I, Stage II or future stages, the price is the
>same. I was actually working on a new one on Saturday that incorporates even
>bigger plates
>and includes some shrouding of the blades so flow at low throttle settings
>matches the factory, but hopefully at WOT, flow will be a lot greater. Blade
>size, is a
>true 52 MM. Not done yet, but will be soon. We also have two with the air
>horns removed, hopefully we will have some results by next weekend.
> Frank

W . Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net