EXCESSIVE MUFFLER NOISE -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 15 1998 - 22:47:36 EST

No WAY!!!!
My 88'V6 has Headers and a 2 chamber Flowmaster (said to be louder
than a Gibby) and the man never hass;es me about it. I even get
compliments from the occasional State trooper that lives in my neighboor
hood. Fight it, dude! You'll pass decible tests no problem =)

-mike d.

>>> <PHaTKLoWN1@aol.com> 11/15/98 07:09pm >>>
Ok i have a 92 dakota 3.9L V6 with a 3 inch gibson exhaust syastem. I
got
pulled over the other night for excessive muffler noise. My question is
will
my truck pass the california highway patrol decibal test?????