RE: Vortech R/T support Attn Dan

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Mon Nov 16 1998 - 20:29:55 EST

Dan,
I have a Vortech on my 95 and a spare sitting on the shelf. I talked with
Vortech and toyed with the idea of putting it on my 98 (expensive unit to be
setting on the shelf). One of the techs at Vortech told me that they had
actually installed one on a 97 and got no appreciable gains in HP or torque.
They also told me that they
would be working on the late model Dodges in the not too distant future. The
best thing to do is to keep in touch with Vortech and hopefully they will be
able to
help you out....

        Frank