Re: RE: Vortech R/T support Attn Dan

From: Chris Foote (darkangel@map.com)
Date: Mon Nov 16 1998 - 22:34:02 EST

I just remembered something. Vortech put a blower on a '96 Grand Cherokee
with the 318. I would assume that the Daks and the GCs would have similar
engine management systems. I know that they got more power out of it (I
believe it was featured in Motor Trend a few years ago), so doesn't this
contradict what we know?

-Chris
darkangel@map.com