RE: RE: R/T not bad, controller bad!

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Tue Nov 17 1998 - 16:45:11 EST

Sam,
I can hardly wait for the added humiliation, especially since Im probably
gonna help you do the swap :^)... <drool) I was pretty freaked out when I
saw them shuttling that civic into the contingency racers lane. Then I saw
it run... Low buck rice "bucket" that truley was ALL MOTOR. The owner was a
nice guy too! He seemed like he was kinda hot waiting in line with his
plexiglass windows all taped up though...
Im Going to try out my cruise control tonight! Should be interesting!
Bruce