RE: Fuel pressure attn Bill

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Nov 19 1998 - 09:48:25 EST

To add to the big injector discussion,
Im running 270cc Lucas (along with Frank) and the benefits seem to disappear
after a few drive cycles. I have been told that the computer knows what
fuel pressure you are at as well as the lean/rich condition at the O2
sensor, allowing it to compensate for most any change in fuel pressure and
injector orifice! IE: it will lean out eventually. Any confirmation?
Bruce