Re: Kill the MAP/Earn $1,000! was:Fuel pressure---idea?

From: Jules Glogovcsan (jghunter@nol.com)
Date: Thu Nov 19 1998 - 11:54:42 EST

----------
> From: Donny M Hayes <dakota_59_rt@yahoo.com>
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: DML: Fuel pressure---idea?
> Date: Thursday, November 19, 1998 10:20 AM
>
> I have read and talked to people who had made very simple electronic
> devices to fool the computer. Such as a few people running without
> cats, have said they use a simple voltage reducer/multiplier/thing to
> take the actual reading and adjust it before it hits the computer. I
> know this is strange, but does anyone on the lsit have actual
> knowledge of this working (actually use one of these things). Could
> one be made to fool the computer into running richer?
>
> All of the above are the ramblings of a non-electronics idiot, so if
> it is all just stupid, please ignore.

"naw...naw....naw....!" GOOD post! GOOD post :) [no - not 'good burger"
gosh... what a movie... watched it a hunert times... yuk, yuk]

good post...

what we need to do is to kill the MAP circuit.... like the pros do....
(they do and call it stock in racing)

let's kill the MAP... OK EE's get to work...

I'll pay $1,000.00 for a 100% working solution/parts that will kill the map
and allow BIG cam duration changes...

jam'n