RE: RE: MPI manifold attn:Brad

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Fri Nov 20 1998 - 23:37:43 EST

Brad,
Not a problem picking up a manifold for you. I like the idea of a couple of
dowel pins to locate the TB on the manifold, the TB's have a lot of slop in
the in the attach points. As soon as I get mine, I will see if it is
feasible to do this. There is an adapter to mount the TB to the manifold (4
bbl to 2 bbl). Stay tuned......

        Frank