Re: Gary Pinkley's Pictures

From: Bob Mankin (bob@cadpros.com)
Date: Fri Nov 20 1998 - 22:40:56 EST

> Gary Pinkley wrote:
>

> Here's a list of the 97+ 2WD Dakota products we will be offering:
> Sport Coils Spring Set, 2" Lower
> Sport Leaf Spring Set, 3" Lower
> Sport Sway Bar Set (This will really help towing stability)
> Kits for both stock height and 2/3-4 lowered
>
> Products under evaluation (no firm plans to produce, please give
> me some feedback):
> Bump Steer Correcting Tie Rod End for lowered trucks
> w/17" or
> larger wheels
> Air Assist kit for load leveling.

Gary,

I'd consider using the 2" springs with the Western A arms I already
have. I think the increased spring rate might help my current situation.
Will the sway bar kits work with such a configuration or do I have too
much drop there? Is the end link kit the only difference between the
stock and lowered kits you'll be offering or are the bars bent
differently?

I'll toss in a vote for an air assist system.

Bob