RE: Re:Vortech

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Sat Nov 21 1998 - 23:52:13 EST

Ron,
Thanks for the info. I am running the 2.75" pulley with a Crane Hi-6TR.
Retard set at 2 degrees per pound of boost. Out here in Calif., the best
without octane additives is 91. Had to drop the compression and have
Superchips burn a custom chip. Boost is about 6 lbs. at 4,000 RPM. The
engine is extremely sensitive to fuel.....
        Frank