RE: RE: Re:Vortech

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Sun Nov 22 1998 - 14:28:16 EST

Ron,
Be careful with alcohol, a lot of the components don't like it (seals and
o-rings). I thinks I am going to the screw supercharger route on my 98
(Kenne Bell setup). Boost is 6 pounds and Jim Bell tells me he has the
computer all dialed in. I need to go for a test ride in one of his trucks,
been burned once with the Vortech. Plan on picking up the kit next week
sometime and I might add that my wife thinks that I am nuts. I drive the 98
daily and the 95 only gets used when towing....
        Frank