Re: RE: Re:Vortech

From: Ron Merx (ronmerx@nol.net)
Date: Sun Nov 22 1998 - 15:45:43 EST

Holloway,Frank T wrote:

> Ron,
> Be careful with alcohol, a lot of the components don't like it (seals and
> o-rings).

Real good point, I forgot about that.

> I thinks I am going to the screw supercharger route on my 98
> (Kenne Bell setup).

Does he make a kit for the 5.9 R/T? I'm not locked in on moving the vortech to
the R/T, can sell it with the Indy. Think 6 lbs is enough? (when is enough,
enough :~) )

> Boost is 6 pounds and Jim Bell tells me he has the
> computer all dialed in. I need to go for a test ride in one of his trucks,

Please inform me of the outcome.

> been burned once with the Vortech. Plan on picking up the kit next week
> sometime and I might add that my wife thinks that I am nuts. I drive the 98
> daily and the 95 only gets used when towing....

Oh yea, anything on the net about his screw chargers?
 Thanks, Ron

--

Ron Merx (IndyRon) <ronmerx@nol.net>

'96 Ram Indy Pace Truck, Vortech Supercharger, Mopar R/T cam, Mopar Perf. Computer, Crower 1.7 rockers w/ H-D springs, MSD 6A-BTM ignition, J&S Digital Safeguard, MPI Pro Street TBI, DynaMax muffler 3" hiflo cat exhaust (custom built), 4.10 Gears, Borla Headers, 24# injectors, TransGo kit, B&M Floor Shifter, AND........